Thanks for pledging! - Share this with your friends
Thank you for your pledge! We'll be in touch once the campaign meets its goal, and again when it closes, so you know we'll be charging your card.
KYLE care. The digital tool that supports our child care teachers!
I want to embed this project somewhere
1 people pledged
NZ$25,000 minimum target
Pledges will only be confirmed if the target is reached by: 06/08/2018 at 9:00 PMMake a Pledge
Kyle Care. The Digital Tool That Supports Our Child Care Teachers!
Project 2018-07-06 12:32:31 +1200
So what is Kyle Care?
It is a Learning management system, a software that acts as a resource used within ECE childcare centres as well as home based ECE providers, in its digital form. It offers outlines of programs & activities based on relevant interests of the children. Each programme will follow a narrative that engages & empowers both the children & teacher. With the hope of creating a positive, teaching & learning experience. Our mission is to create quality childcare & consistency across the industry.
We will do this by;
• Giving new-life to the Te Whariki curriculum.
• Standardization of analytics.
• Cut down the time teachers spend planning lessons.
• Kyle care features an easy to navigate user experience that gives teachers the power to guide the children through various programs and activities.
• The software is cloud based and can be accessed through the child cares business profile as well as individual teacher profiles
• Each program will consist of story telling through narrated journey.
At the core of kyle care, we believe that teachers with passion have the ability to better the quality of child care and by cutting down the teacher planning time we will allow teachers to put more energy in to the passion!
The People Behind KYLE care. The digital tool that supports our child care teachers!
UpdatesHey! Thanks for checking out this project. We haven't made any updates yet, follow us if you want to be notified when we do.
2018-07-09 13:04:40 +1200
"Good luck guys, this is an awesome idea!"