About "Who Cares? What's the point?" Podcasts about the mind for people who think
Project 2016-11-01 02:06:20 UTC
- Dr Matt Williams, New Zealand - What influence could climate change have on human aggression?
- A/Prof Claire Vallotton, USA - Father's parenting stress and toddler language development
- Prof Frank McAndrew, USA - The psychology of creepiness
- Dr Michael Philipp, NZ - Emoticons and emoji make your face muscles twitch
- A/Prof Brian Sharpless, USA - What do we know about sleep paralysis?
- Laurie Parma, UK - Mapping the link between biodiversity and our wellbeing
- Prof Sam Wineburg, USA - How to tell the difference between fact and fiction on a 'post-truth' internet
- Dr Eva Neely, NZ - What do we know about how food is used to foster social relationships for young women at school?
- Dr Bertel Teilfeldt Hansen, Denmark - Does turning to clocks back for winter-time lead to higher rates of depression?
- Dr Toby Mundel, NZ - Is there a link between dehydration and our experience of pain?
So, get ready for Who cares? What’s the point? - The podcast about the mind for people who think. Help me get the funds to get this going and to keep on going.
You can follow me @sarb on twitter, and the podcast twitter account @wcwtp, and you can find the show on Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/wcwtp/
Find out more about me at sarbjohal.com
The People Behind "Who Cares? What's the point?" Podcasts about the mind for people who think
Final few days - and new long reads on Sciblogs!
12:12AM Mon 13/03/17 on "Who Cares? What's the point?" Podcasts about the mind for people who think
If you have come here because you're intested in supporting the show, you're not too late. Your support helps this show to carry on happening.
While you cliock and pledge, consider having a read of this new long read series I've started on Sciblogs.co.nz based on the conversations I have with the guests on the show. I think you'll find it riveting. The first one is on climate change and aggression. Have a read and perhaps leave a comment on what you think.
Don't forget, happy to have a chat online if you'd like.
Comment on this update:
Season 2 kicks off tomorrow
08:02AM Mon 20/02/17 on "Who Cares? What's the point?" Podcasts about the mind for people who think
Thanks for stopping by if you've come here to check out the fundfaising campaign. If you can chip in a little (or a bit more) to cover the cost of Season 2, I'd very much appreciate it. If not, that's cool too. You can help in other ways.
If you like the show, please follow us on twitter @wcwtp, and @sarb, and leave a review on iTunes - that really helps people to find the podcast.
Thanks - and keep tuning in for new updates, and download Season 2 from tomorrow.
Comment on this update:
DK2017-02-10 03:30:36 UTC
DK has pledged on 2 campaigns