Film to Fund

By Colin McNaughton-Law

video

PledgeMe.Project

Film,



NZ $11 pledged


1 people pledged


Closed


NZ $6,000 minimum target


0 0% Complete

Pledges will only be confirmed if the target is reached by: 12/04/2016 at 6:00 PM (NZST)

Make a Pledge

About

Film To Fund

Project 2016-01-09 20:07:05 +1300

I am a 36 year old writer and actor with a huge passion for photography, as a writer and photographer I have been creating some exciting short films and plays for years, I have always wanted to film my pieces and really bring the stories to life, but have never had enough money to fund the equipment, I purchased a camera worthy of filming my work, but there is a lot more to making movies than just a camera.

My films are from all different genres, they will make people laugh, cry and think, giving the audience a great night out and help charities at the same time, I have written over 15 short films so far and I'm still writing today.

My project is both exciting and challenging, firstly it's going to help aspiring actors the chance to get involved in my short films and get some real exposure and experience, also anyone who wants to get involved in the behind the scenes side of things, including camera work, sound operations and writing, they will all be joining me on a voluntary basis and will receive credits, and a head shot.

The other part of my project is to help local and national New Zealand charities, the way I am planning to do this is through ticket sales from local screenings of the films, I will be giving 90% of the ticket sales to various charities each project, the remaining 10% will fund future films so we can keep the cycle going.

The money I am asking for will go towards the payment of all the essential equipment to make my films worthy of the big screen, I need to buy dollies (Moving camera mount...not the childs toy) Lenses, filters, stabilisers, memory cards, sound equipment and lighting.

Once I have my equipment I can get started straight away, I am extremely excited about the future and hope you will be a part of making it happen

Comments

Updates

Hey! Thanks for checking out this project.

We haven't made any updates yet, follow us if you want to be notified when we do.

Pledgers 1

Anonymous pledger
2016-03-12 20:37:40 +1300

Followers

Followers of Film to Fund

Film To Fund

Project 2016-01-09 20:07:05 +1300

I am a 36 year old writer and actor with a huge passion for photography, as a writer and photographer I have been creating some exciting short films and plays for years, I have always wanted to film my pieces and really bring the stories to life, but have never had enough money to fund the equipment, I purchased a camera worthy of filming my work, but there is a lot more to making movies than just a camera.

My films are from all different genres, they will make people laugh, cry and think, giving the audience a great night out and help charities at the same time, I have written over 15 short films so far and I'm still writing today.

My project is both exciting and challenging, firstly it's going to help aspiring actors the chance to get involved in my short films and get some real exposure and experience, also anyone who wants to get involved in the behind the scenes side of things, including camera work, sound operations and writing, they will all be joining me on a voluntary basis and will receive credits, and a head shot.

The other part of my project is to help local and national New Zealand charities, the way I am planning to do this is through ticket sales from local screenings of the films, I will be giving 90% of the ticket sales to various charities each project, the remaining 10% will fund future films so we can keep the cycle going.

The money I am asking for will go towards the payment of all the essential equipment to make my films worthy of the big screen, I need to buy dollies (Moving camera mount...not the childs toy) Lenses, filters, stabilisers, memory cards, sound equipment and lighting.

Once I have my equipment I can get started straight away, I am extremely excited about the future and hope you will be a part of making it happen

Comments

Hey! Thanks for checking out this project.

We haven't made any updates yet, follow us if you want to be notified when we do.

Anonymous pledger
2016-03-12 20:37:40 +1300

Followers of Film to Fund

This campaign was unsuccessful and finished on 12/04/2016 at 6:00 PM.