Help me fix my truck

By Trudi Gray

video

PledgeMe.Project

Art,



NZ $20 pledged


1 people pledged


Closed


NZ $550 minimum target


3 3% Complete

Pledges will only be confirmed if the target is reached by: 10/12/2014 at 12:00 PM (NZDT)

Make a Pledge

About

Help Me Fix My Truck

Project 2014-10-22 22:25:26 +1300

Proposal

Hi there.   I'm Trudi from Hamilton and I sell my handmade plaster castings at events, bringing a lot of pleasure to both children and adults.   I travel around in my elderly truck which is looking much better since I hand-painted the cab.   

I need to reorganise the truck body so I can live in it and operate more efficiently especially when restocking my boxes.   Welding needs to be done to take out the horse truck fittings, and install racking which will include my bed.   I also need to replace some of my polystyrene boxes which have done stirling service over the last 12 years or so.   This is the first of a three phase reorganisation of the truck.  

Budget

  • $300 welding
  • $50 wooden shelving
  • $60 polystyrene boxes
  • $100 wallboard
  • $40 Pledge Me commission
  • $550 Total

Rewards

I propose to offer as a reward, plaster castings to the value of 80% of the pledge.   The remaining 20% will be used for courier fees.   So a $25 pledger will receive $20 worth of castings, a $50 pledger will receive $40 worth of castings and a $100 pledger will receive $80 worth of castings.   I will send pledgers photos of my products from which they can make their choices.

Summary

I would like to raise $550 to start the reorganisation of my truck.   Phase 1 is the installation of racking which will hold my polystyrene boxes and my bed.   This will enable me to operate more efficiently while travelling and when restocking my boxes at my home base in Hamilton.  

Please help me with this project.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Updates

Hey! Thanks for checking out this project.

We haven't made any updates yet, follow us if you want to be notified when we do.

Pledgers 1

Michael Paauwe
2014-12-08 15:22:38 +1300

Followers 1

Followers of Help me fix my truck

Help Me Fix My Truck

Project 2014-10-22 22:25:26 +1300

Proposal

Hi there.   I'm Trudi from Hamilton and I sell my handmade plaster castings at events, bringing a lot of pleasure to both children and adults.   I travel around in my elderly truck which is looking much better since I hand-painted the cab.   

I need to reorganise the truck body so I can live in it and operate more efficiently especially when restocking my boxes.   Welding needs to be done to take out the horse truck fittings, and install racking which will include my bed.   I also need to replace some of my polystyrene boxes which have done stirling service over the last 12 years or so.   This is the first of a three phase reorganisation of the truck.  

Budget

  • $300 welding
  • $50 wooden shelving
  • $60 polystyrene boxes
  • $100 wallboard
  • $40 Pledge Me commission
  • $550 Total

Rewards

I propose to offer as a reward, plaster castings to the value of 80% of the pledge.   The remaining 20% will be used for courier fees.   So a $25 pledger will receive $20 worth of castings, a $50 pledger will receive $40 worth of castings and a $100 pledger will receive $80 worth of castings.   I will send pledgers photos of my products from which they can make their choices.

Summary

I would like to raise $550 to start the reorganisation of my truck.   Phase 1 is the installation of racking which will hold my polystyrene boxes and my bed.   This will enable me to operate more efficiently while travelling and when restocking my boxes at my home base in Hamilton.  

Please help me with this project.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Hey! Thanks for checking out this project.

We haven't made any updates yet, follow us if you want to be notified when we do.

Michael Paauwe
2014-12-08 15:22:38 +1300

Followers of Help me fix my truck

This campaign was unsuccessful and finished on 08/12/2014 at 3:22 PM.